You are never too old to dream a new dream!
And even though it is February, we are still early enough in the year that you can start with new goals RIGHT NOW.
So for our senior friends out there who are wondering if doing something new at your age is out of the question, think again.
In today’s post, I will share 15 goal ideas for seniors that you can implement in 2019.
15 Goal Ideas for Seniors in 2019
- Learn a new language
- Visit a new city
- Explore a different part of your city on the weekends
- Try a brand new exercise
- Re-read the books on your shelf
- Get to know the neighbors
- Learn to play a new instrument
- Buy a journal and write down your thoughts daily
- Drink more water
- Haven’t created a living will/advance directive? This is an excellent time to create one.
- Reading a book too tasking? Start listening to audiobooks. Audible allows you to try audiobooks for free for 30 days.
- Go on iTunes or any podcast listener in the Android Play Store and listen to a new podcast.
- Start a micro-business. These days, you don’t need a whole lot to start a business. In fact, there are a number of apps, websites and even free community tools that will allow you to make an income without having to leave your house.
- Walk outside and enjoy your natural surroundings.
- Declutter. Ah! I now so many people are scared of this word. And especially so when you live in a house where your kids and perhaps grandkids grew up. Getting rid of anything is hard. I have a hard time getting rid of things too! But perhaps decluttering will give you more headspace to thrive? You will never know until you try!
So there you have it. 15 goal ideas that will help you pump some new juice into your life.
Have you tried any of these? How did they work for you?
If you enjoyed this post, share it with someone else who is looking for new goals this year.