Are you a passionate person who loves making a difference in the lives of others? Are you interested in building your career as a client services manager in account growth, staff management, and customer service?
The Green Tree Home Care Client Services Manager is responsible for sharing our vision and mission with potential clients and referral sources. You facilitate attracting, and onboarding new clients. Your role is to ensure our original promises are kept and executed with excellence by maintaining an ongoing relationship with clients. You are the ambassador of our culture and philosophy, creating reasonable expectations, and expertly meeting the needs of our clients. As we experience growth, you will manage and build a team of referral liaisons and account coordinators.
Client Services Manager
We have an awesome opportunity for a new Client Services Manager to join our team. This position is located in Santee, CA.
The Green Tree Home Care Client Services Manager is responsible for business development and relationship creation with senior care service partners. Our Client Services Manager meets with families and is responsible for converting and supporting new clients. Your role is to ensure detailed coordination from intake on. This requires exceptional problem solving skills, organization, and detail focus.
- Develop relationships with referral partners.
- Follow up on referrals and convert them to clients.
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and act as quarterback for meeting client needs.
- Create close relationships with Care Professionals and clients regarding all things case related.
- Understand how other services work alongside home care to create a comprehensive in home solution.
- Works closely with the Scheduling team to meet clients needs
- Competitive pay
- A voice in the direction of the company and upward mobility
- 3-5 years with one organization
- Extremely ORGANIZED with exceptional follow-up
- On time, and responsible
- Team oriented
- Solid work ethic
- Critical thinking and self motivated
- Willing to be on-call 1-2 weeks each month
- Willing to travel
- Detail Oriented
Preferred training and experience:
- 1-2 years of caregiving experience
- 3+ years with one organization or client (any working experience qualifies)
- 3+ years working in a sales/business development role within the San Diego senior care market
Please respond through Indeed to begin the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,500.00 – $66,000.00 per year
Please apply now if you are interested.