Are you a compassionate person who loves making a difference in the lives of others? Are you interested in building your career as a Certified Nursing Assistant with regular competitive pay increases?
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping others, and a natural desire to meet the needs of each individual client. An active CNA or HCA certification is preferred, but training may be arranged for qualified candidates. We need high energy caregivers who enjoy staying busy, and have a passion for CARING for others. Our compensation range is $15.00 to $17.00 per hour depending on experience.
Home Care Aide (HCA) and/or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Provides non-medical home care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks, and other related support services essential to the client’s health and independence.
- Observes, records, and reports all changes to supervisor.
- Demonstrates competence in performing necessary skills, and perform those skills outlined on client care plan.
Duties and Responsibilities: Each Home Care Professional will be expected to perform the following:
- Home management tasks including housekeeping, laundry, shopping, and errands
- Prepare and serve diets according to instruction, and assist with feeding as necessary
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assist with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode, or toilet
- Assist consumers with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair
- Assist self-directing consumers with medication reminders as specified on client care plan
- Provide routine skin care. May assist self-directing consumers in applying nonprescription topical medications to skin surface
- Assist self-directing consumers in reminding them of their home maintenance exercise programs
- Assist with the emptying of indwelling catheter care bag
- Assist the self-directing consumer with reminders on changing the tubing or refilling a tank in the use of their oxygen equipment
- Management Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Schedule flexibility
- Overtime (if desired)
- Respectful Communication from Management and Staffers
- Tuition Support
Are you right for our team?
- Have proof of the ability to legally drive in the state of California
- Have a heart and dedication for caring for senior adults
- Be extremely reliable
- Practice excellent communication
- Have at least one year of caregiving experience or an active CNA license
- Willing to drive up to 25 miles to a shift
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year of client care experience, or HHA/ CNA certification
- Must have a phone or a way to communicate to the office daily
- Must be able to arrive at cases at the required time – employee must have a car with a current driver’s license, and current insurance
- Current TB test
- Current CPR certification
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Salary: Base pay $15.00 to $17.00 per hour. Case may pay up to $20 per hour depending on Client
Please apply now if you are interested.